- Chin Augmentation also known as mentoplasty.
- It is a corrective surgery which helps balance or restores the facial features of a person by placing a silicone or goretex implant in front of the bone and behind the muscle.
- Also known as reduction genioplasty.
- Chin reduction is an aesthetic procedure improving the facial balance by reducing the prominence or reshaping the chin by reshaping the front on the mandible.
- The goal of this surgery is to provide suitable projection of the chin as well as the correct height of the chin which is in balance with other facial features.